We are currently seeking an organised, pro-active and driven Assistant Manager to join our Magherafelt Argento store.
If you thrive on taking the lead on retail operations, inspiring a high performing team to beat their targets and provide a world-class service, then we’d love to have you join us.
This is a permanent full-time role, working 40 hours a week as per a rota.
The Assistant Manager is responsible for supporting the Manager in the day-to-day operational running of the store.
You will report to the Store Manager, who is responsible for the stores overall commercial success. You will be their biggest support and be responsible for running the operational aspects of a high-performing store.
Responsibilities include: stock control, rotas, coaching staff to optimise sales, store security, KPIs and incentives.
You will support, coach and motivate the team to achieve the stores targets, identifying and maximising on opportunities, whilst setting the example in excellent Argento customer service.
Prior experience with a leading brand or luxury retailer is preferred.
If you are a senior Supervisor, or current Assistant Manager looking for their next challenge then this could be the opportunity for you.
The successful candidate will have;
- Proven experience in driving sales and profitability in store
- Strong communication skills, in order to establish and coach a high-performance team
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible to changing business needs
- A positive, can-do attitude with a contagious enthusiasm for Argento product and core values
- A well-presented appearance with a taste for luxury and a passion for retail
Criteria/ Experience/ Personal attributes
- Previous retail supervisory/management experience is essential
- Minimum of 2 GCSE’s (or equivalent) Grade C or above in English and Math
- Passionate about jewellery and customer service
- Understanding of store targets and the drivers behind them
- Sound judgement with confident decision-making
- Ability to implement procedural change
- Ability to coach and give feedback effectively and honestly
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high-pressure environment
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages and EPOS systems
- Well presented with a positive, pro-active and professional approach
- 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including Math and English Grade C or above
Our generous benefits package including;
- A highly competitive salary and bonus
- Generous employee discount
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Incentives throughout the year
- Opportunities to progress within the Company
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the relevant experience, then we’d love to hear from you!
To apply please send a copy of your CV and Cover Letter or drop one into the store today!
Closing date: Monday 27th September 2021 at 1200