We are currently seeking a pro-active, highly motivated Sales Advisor to join the team in our Argento, Derry store, Richmond Shopping Centre.
This is a 24-hour, maternity cover temporary contract (6-12 months), working rotas will be week on a rotational shift basis (inclusive of weekdays, weekends and evenings). You will be responsible for assisting management in daily tasks, such as sales, stock control and excellent customer service. Day to day, you will be responsible for achieving set targets, identifying and maximising on opportunities, whilst setting the example in exemplary ARGENTO customer service. You will be expected to have a strong retail floor presence, educating and influencing the store, so enjoying this environment is vital. You will be trained thoroughly to become a ARGENTO product expert and with the support from both your Store and Assistant Store Manager, who will help in your training and development.
£5.50 – £8.21 (per hour)
The ideal candidate will be a positive and dedicated team player who is open to learning product knowledge and put training into practice. Providing customers with an unforgettable in-store experience.
The successful candidate will have;
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible to changing business needs
- A positive, can-do attitude with a contagious enthusiasm for ARGENTO product and core values
- A well-presented appearance with a taste for luxury and a passion for retail
- Previous experience in driving sales
- A year or mores experience in a retail environment
Our generous benefits package including;
• Generous 50% employee discount on all Argento product
• Auto-enrolment pension scheme
• Incentives throughout the year
• Opportunities to progress within the Company
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the relevant experience, then we’d love to hear from you!
To Apply: Please submit a copy of your CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration before the closing date; Thursday 24th September 2020 at 5pm.