We are recruiting for Seasonal Customer Services Advisors
Christmas is our busiest time of the year and as a seasonal customer service advisor you will play a huge part in delivering an amazing customer experience over the festive period.
Providing first point of contact in terms of telephone and online channels, you will assist customers with their orders that come in via telephone and online channels, field inbound and outbound calls as well as emails and live chat.
- Confirmed hours from September – December
- £7.06 – 9.50 per hour
- Part time and full time shifts available
- Generous staff discount after completing 1 month
- Opportunity to learn new skills and experiences in a fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to join an exciting and dynamic team
This may lead to permanent opportunities too – start your Career with Argento today!
Job Title: Customer Services Advisor
Contract: Seasonal, 16 – 40 hours per week, over a varied shift pattern, including day, evening and weekend shifts (No Sundays)
Location: Office based – Belfast BT4 (Hybrid Working Pattern – will be discussed at interview)
Training: will be carried out in the office
As we approach our busiest time of year “CHRISTMAS” we strive to ensure that all customers receive the very best experience from Argento!
Responsibilities will include:
- Respond to high volume of pre-sales and after-sales emails
- Respond to queries via email and other online channels
- Answer all calls and emails in a positive, professional and timely manner ensuring details of customer purchase orders, enquiries or complaints are logged
- Proactively contact customers via telephone and email to clarify customer purchase order requirements and notify out of stock situation
- Record and resolve customer complaints and any other potential issues, ensuring the customer is kept updated
- Meet and exceed business, department and individual objectives and targets in line with business requirements
- Assist with picking and packing of stock at peak trading times
Do you have previous retail experience with exceptional communication and a passion for providing excellent customer service?
You must demonstrate a real energy and passion for customer care, you should also be friendly, enthusiastic and knowledgeable about our brands.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a fast-paced customer service industry, preferably online
- Enthusiastic and knowledgeable about our brands
- minimum of 5 GCSE at Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Computer literate with experience of using Microsoft Office packages including excel and email, with accurate keyboard skills
- High level of data input, ensuring attention to detail and accuracy with excellent written communication skills, spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and can handle complaints in a calm manner
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Well presented with a positive, pro-active and professional approach
- Flexibility both in duties within the customer services team and in hours of work to ensure that business needs are met (may be required to work different shifts or asked to work overtime during peak trading times)
- Experience of dealing with online customer enquiries, queries, returns via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Experience of working in an online chat (Live-Chat) role
How to apply
Please email a copy of your CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org today for consideration.