Join Argento at the most exciting time of the year.
Argento Strabane, Pavilion Retail Park, Railway Street, is recruiting for Seasonal Sales Advisors
Christmas is our busiest time of the year and as seasonal sales advisors you’ll play a huge part in delivering an amazing customer experience over the festive period.
Start your career with Argento today!
- Confirmed hours from SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER – DECEMBER, with opportunity to lead to a permanent position
- £8.50- £10.42 per hour
- Part time, 8-9hrs per week
– Various shifts available, including: Sunday 9am-1pm/1pm-6pm, Mon-Fri 5pm-9pm/6pm-10pm, Saturday 8 hrs 7am-4pm/9am-5pm/10am-6pm
- Part time, 16hrs & 20hrs per week
– Various shifts available, including: Mon-Fri, 8am-12noon/9am-1pm/1pm-5pm/2pm-6pm
- Fun, competitive incentives including voucher on completion of first month of employment (T&C’S) and staff discount on completing seasonal contract
- Opportunity to join an exciting team and learn new skills and experiences in a fast-paced environment
As we approach our busiest time of year “CHRISTMAS” we strive to ensure that all customers receive the very best experience from Argento! Whether it is helping pick the perfect present, promoting our fantastic offers or providing a friendly service at the till, you will be there to add excellent service to the customer experience.
Your temporary position could even lead to a permanent position depending on the opportunities available.
Previous retail experience not essential
You must demonstrate exceptional communication, have a real energy and passion for customer care in a fast-paced environment and you should also be friendly, enthusiastic, passionate and knowledgeable about our brands.
Applicants should be flexible and reliable to work a variable rota with day, evening and weekend shifts and additional hours during peak trading.
It is also essential that you can work up to Christmas Eve and Boxing Day where required
How to apply
- upload your CV below, or
- call into your local Argento Store today with a cover letter and CV, or
- email your CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Please clearly state the store that you are interested in applying for and your availability.