We are recruiting for seasonal stock administrators, online dispatch assistants and engravers to join the busy team in Head Office.
Christmas is our busiest time of the year so whether it’s helping to pick and pack the perfect present, assist with packing the deliveries for our stores, or engraving jewellery, we are looking for enthusiastic, friendly, reliable staff to join the team. Start your career with Argento today!
The role involves carrying out various task, including warehouse stock administration, online dispatch and engraving, and will also involve repetitive tasks. You could be tasked with doing goods in, dispatching, picking and packing, replenishment, heat sealing, and could also be tasked with engraving customer orders.
- Confirmed hours from October – December
- £7.06 – 9.50 per hour
- Part time & full time shifts available
- Free carparking
- Generous staff discount after completing 1 month
- Opportunity to learn new skills and experiences in a fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to join an exciting and dynamic team
Job Title: Stock Administrators
Responsible to: Supervisor
Contract: Seasonal (2-3 Month Contracts) – guaranteed 16, 32 and 40-hour contracts
Location: Belfast BT4
*Shifts will vary and will mainly be day shifts with additional evening and weekend shifts to meet operational need. We therefore require candidates who will be flexible to work various shifts and be flexible to work up to 40 hours per week*
Shift will be 0600 – 1430 / 0800 – 1630 / 1000 – 1830 or later depending on operational need. Please confirm in your cover letter what hours / days you are available to work.
- Efficiently and effectively receiving & storing goods inwards following Argento’s internal processes and procedures
- Accurately pick and pack orders ensuring a high level of quality and accuracy
- Carry out detailed engraving on jewellery in line with customer requirements, brand guidelines and company procedures
- Follow security, health & safety, fire safety and housekeeping guidelines and standards, ensuring all waste is disposed of safely and in line with company process
- Ensure all tasks are prioritised and completed within expected timescales to a high standard
Our site is not your ‘typical warehouse’ and does not include heavy lifting, unloading vehicles, using forklifts, or wearing safety boots etc However the role involves the following physical demands on a daily basis:
• Lifting, bending, using step ladders when picking orders
• Manual dexterity of both hands and wrists when packing orders
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Computer literate with experience of using Microsoft Office packages including excel and email
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively, using product number and codes
- Proactive and capable of working under minimum supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well in a team
- Ability to work to high standards, with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Well presented with an enthusiastic, positive, pro-active and professional approach
- Flexibility both in duties within the team and in hours of work to ensure that business needs are met (additional hours during peak trading times)
How to apply
Please email a copy of your CV and cover letter to Claire.email@example.com today for consideration.