We are currently seeking an experienced Store Manager for our Argento Store in High Cross Centre, Leicester.
Store: Argento Leicester, Highcross shopping centre, LE1 4AN
Role: Store Manager
Contract: 40 hours per week – Candidates must be flexible to work weekday, evening and weekend shifts.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to lead by example, acting as a role model for the sales team and as an ambassador for the ARGENTO brand at all times. Providing the highest level of service to the customer in a luxurious environment.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The position will include, but will not be limited to the following duties:
- Motivating the sales team to achieve or exceed store targets;
- Drive sales and footfall, managing KPIs;
- Provide exceptional customer service;
- Manage rotas in line with Store budget;
- Stock and cost control;
- People management and training;
- Security; implement and manage effective security procedures and promote loss prevention awareness
- Banking responsibilities; reconcile daily sales and petty cash and manage gift card process
- Promoting the Company values to the team and leading by example
- Oversee Visual Merchandising;
- Accountable for all store related activities
Criteria/ Experience/ Personal attributes
- At least 1 – 2 years (within the last 4 years) with retail, customer service and people management experience
- Minimum of 2 GCSE’s (or equivalent) Grade C or above in English and Maths
- Proven experience within a similar luxury brand environment
- Sound sales experience
- Passionate about jewellery and customer service
- Understanding of store targets and the drivers behind them
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages and EPOS systems
- Well presented with a positive, pro-active and professional approach
- 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths and English Grade C or above
As a brand ambassador for ARGENTO, the successful candidate will be well presented and have a customer-focused, can-do attitude.
Job benefits and perks:
ARGENTO’s mission is to encourage a high-performing culture so that we can be the most loved brand to work for.
We value and respect all our employees and to thank them for all their hard work, dedication and passion we offer a generous benefits package, to highlight only a few:
- Annual Leave & Family Friendly Policies
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Achievable monthly bonus
- Generous staff discount
- Excellent training programmes
If you fit all the above criteria and have strong experience in a similar position and are looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Closing Date: Friday 22nd October at 5pm