Assistant Store Manager –Omagh Argento (Maternity Cover)
We are currently seeking a pro-active, results driven Assistant Store Manager to join the team in our Argento, Omagh store.
If you thrive on inspiring a high performing team to beat their targets and provide world-class service, then we’d love to have you join us.
This is a full-time, 12 – month temporary maternity cover role, working 40 hours a week on a rotational shift basis (inclusive of weekdays, weekends and evenings).
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for the stores overall commercial success. You will be responsible for assisting the Store Manager in managing a team of talent Sales Assistants. Day to day, you will be supporting, coaching and motivating the in-store team to achieve the stores targets, identifying and maximising on opportunities, whilst setting the example in exemplary ARGENTO customer service. You will be expected to have a strong retail floor presence, educating and influencing the store, so enjoying this environment is vital. You will be trained thoroughly to become a ARGENTO product expert and with the support from the Store and Area Manager, you will train and develop your team to their full potential and support their succession.
Although the current position is for short -term cover, Argento are an organisation with various opportunities for future growth.
£19,000 per annum
The ideal candidate will be a highly capable leader who will confidentially coach the team to provide customers with an unforgettable in-store experience.
Our store teams are the ambassadors of the ARGENTO brand. Prior experience with a leading brand or luxury retailer is preferred. If you are an Assistant Manager looking for career progression or a Store Manager looking for a fresh challenge, then this could be the opportunity for you.
The successful candidate will have;
- Proven experience in driving sales and profitability in store
- Strong communication skills, in order to establish and coach a high-performance team
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible to changing business needs
- A positive, can-do attitude with a contagious enthusiasm for ARGENTO product and core values
- A well-presented appearance with a taste for luxury and a passion for retail
Our generous benefits package including;
• A highly competitive salary and bonus potential
• Generous 50% employee discount on all Argento product
• Auto-enrolment pension scheme
• Incentives throughout the year
• Opportunities to progress within the Company
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the relevant experience, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please send a copy of your CV & Cover Letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date: Friday 07th August 2020 at 5pm